Samstag, 2. März 2019

Ready to go!

After my last day at work I was quite exhausted. It was an intense but good handing over to my colleagues.
Thursday night we went out for a family dinner. We were celebrating several things. Emily's birthday on Monday, her last exam for this semester on Thursday, Johannes last exam and of course my last day at work for 9 weeks.
Friday and Saturday I spent with preparations and packing my stuff. I was also a bit nervous because of the weather in Israel. It is still a bit winterly, quite rainy and cold at night, especially up in the North. So I will bring a coat that I ment to leave at home.
Since I will bring some stuff for our Israeli friend and some presents my 80 liter backpack is really packed. Today I also talked to an old friend of mine, Annika. We used to do Christian radio transmission together 25 years ago. She will do reports on my trip and we had the first interview today. You will get updates on this later.
I also had some really nice conversations to Israeli friends. I really feel very welcome.
I will fly tomorrow and I am planning to update you on Monday. Layla tov (good night) to you all.

1 Kommentar: