Sonntag, 24. Februar 2019

Ongoing preperations


Time to set up the tent in our garden and test the sleeping matress and sleeping bag. Also the remote control of the camera with the mobile worked fine.




When you touch this tent, it feels like a plastic bag - very thin. But it seems to be strong material. What a clever idea to make use of the walking sticks as tent posts. It keeps the weight light.



                                           Jakob holding my tent, sleeping bag and matress!

Tomorrow I go back to work for four days and then I am nearly off for the holy land. Its great to come back to my second home, soon.


On Sunday morning I could introduce my plans for the Sabbatical in our congregation "Vaterhaus". Then Nobbi and Susanne were praying for Ute and me.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen