Samstag, 9. Februar 2019

Only 3 weeks left. I am flying on Sunday 3rd March. The week was exciting, unfortunately Germania Airlines went bankrupt, I lost my already paid flight. So I booked a new one and now

The Birkensee
At the Birkensee
my trip starts one day earlier. Today I did another test hike. This was a serious one. I took the train to Röthenbach in the morning. Then I walked to the Lake Birkensee. There I tested my camera. Of course I had my fully loaded backpack with me. Then I walked back towards Nuernberg. In the forest I took a break, which I really needed. The first time I used my gas cooker and had a soup and tea in the forest. At the end of the day I had walked more than 18 km.





8 Kommentare:

  1. Toll! Wir freuen uns schon bis es losgeht...sweet Pictures. Have a blessed time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hast dich doch zu nem kleinen Kocher überreden lassen...? ;-)
    Sieht gut aus! Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass es ne geile Tour wird!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Jetzt schon alles Gute und eine inspirierende Zeit!
    Grüße Harry

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich wünsche Dir eine super schöne Zeit mit tollen Eindrücken. Hast eine tolle Vorbereitung für die Tour privat und geschäftlich gemacht. Danke für die gute geschäftliche Vorbereitung...

    AntwortenLöschen