Samstag, 23. Februar 2019

Things are getting serious

After a very intense week at work with a worldwide meeting I had to relax a little bit. Friday I took the famous red book and read about the first days and hikes on the Shvil.




This was very inspiring. I will have very interesting walks, views and will also come to historical places important in the history of Israel.


I still have to work on my fitness. Being out in nature always recharges my batteries.
So I did a 10 kilometers hike with all my equipment. Here some impressions from a very sunny but cold day in Germany.
Ute is really helping me a lot, she went shopping today to get some stuff which I still need.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin stolz auf unsere Einkäufe: Schlafzimmer, Küche, Badezimmer und Arbeitszimmer unter 3 Kilo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What amazing wonderful friends we have! תודה לך חברים יקרים

    AntwortenLöschen