Dienstag, 5. März 2019

A warm welcome to the Holy Land

Sunday was the day to set off. I had a nice and emotional goodbye with my family at the Airport.


At 11 pm local time I arrived in Tel Aviv. My friend Arik with his cutie Louis picked me up. We had a nice chat in his home and caught up on each other's news. We also had a nice dinner with contributions that fit to a Shvil hike.


Louis and Moran

Arik is my first Shvil angel. Shvil angels are people who give Shvil hikers a shelter for a night.


During the day I thought about how special this 9 weeks off are for me. It's a big present to me from my employer and my colleagues, but especially from my family and most special from my wife Ute. Ute: Thanks a lot for your openness and support for my project. I am very grateful for it. And I want to take this as a present.  I also thought about a verse from the Bible that often came to me, especially when I was a young man: Psalm 32, 8: "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go."  This is a current word for me on this path that I will take in the next weeks.

                                                             Shalom from Tel Aviv.



1 Kommentar:

  1. Thanks Manni. You have a great family. The Lord will lead you in the natural and supernatural. Blessings to you

    AntwortenLöschen