Samstag, 16. März 2019

Day 10: Nazareth, Tsipori, Bethlehem in Galilee and a lot of rain

Important: Even if you already follow me and had a look at the first nine days of my hike - you might like to look on each day again as I uploaded new videos.

Another important note: As mentioned two days ago, a Christian radio channel from Munich will follow my Shvil once a week (only in German)
Here is the link to the first interview:
https://christlichesradio.de/mannis-shvil-2019-israel-trail/neue-serie-in-denkmal-mannis-shvil-der-israeltrail-teil-1/

Nazareth were Yeshua grew up, is not a particularly nice or important town. It was the same at Yeshuas time. But maybe this is part of the plan that he didn't grow up in Jerusalem, but in Galilee to become the Son of Man. The tourist highlights of Nazareth are various churches. What I liked very much, however, was "Nazareth Village" that we visited last August. It's an open air museum showing and explaining the life 2000 years ago.

Today I had a rainy day - even for German dimensions. There were thunderstorms all the time with some dry spells in between. When I was close to my destination, heavy rain was pouring down on me. Not just I was soaking wet also the content of my bagpack. Gady picked me up.

Crazy weather today

Main Hall in the hostel

Moslem graveyard

Todays perspective

Another Outlook

Model of Tsipori

Famous mosaic works


Rabbi Jehuda (3rd century) important religous leader

Muddy, muddy Shvil


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich wünsche Dir viel Sonnenschein!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow - was für ein Dreck. Und Du hattest noch überlegt, dass Du gar keine Regenjacke mitnimmst!

    AntwortenLöschen