Dienstag, 5. März 2019

Visiting the Fuchs family south of Haifa

Monday afternoon after we came back from the beach of Tel Aviv. I had to pack my stuff. We wanted to visit Michael and Rahel Fuchs with their kids (Oriah, Avital and Raffael). I got to know Michael in 2008 when I was giving a customer presentation during a business trip. He and his family came to Israel because they believe that the Jewish people are God's chosen people and they want to support Israel here. Arik and Michael also know each other, Arik brought the dogs which was a great attraction.







I got an amazing present from Oriah, she painted a "Manni on the Shvil" picture for me!


                           Thank you family Fuchs for your hospitality and this wonderful day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen