Donnerstag, 19. März 2020

Day19: Coming closer, Views to the Red Sea

























We had a very cold and windy, nearly stormy night. But Johannes and I who slept together in the tent could find some warmth, so that we could survive. I also used the opportunity when I couldnt sleep during the night, to watch the stars above me, which was breathtaking and created Gods praise in me.
The weather today was a bit cooler, but the air was cleaned after the stormy weather and I had never seen such a bright view in Southern Israel. The views were just wonderful and I loved to take photos on such a great day.
The nature played its part to complete the perfect picture.
The Outlooks for example to the Red sea and Eilat and the neighbour city Aquaba were outstanding. Also the colours of the stones of the mountains varied a lot, from dark red, to bright yellow to nearly black, everything was there. I really was excited and I think the second last tour is one of the highlights of the Shvil.
During our lunch break we got more and more updates that the situation in Israel will even be under more reglimentations in near future because of Corona. There will be no public lie anymore. Friends advised us to leave Israel as soon as possible, so we discussed the situation in the Shvil team and decided to re-book our flights to Sunday. We also had to change some other arrangements. Because of this this break became a very long one. We still had to climb some Ascends.
We finally reached the target and we camped in a Nahal.
On this day I had as most of the days a lot of conversations with Israeli Shvilists. I expressed my friendship, encouraged them and shared my faith in the God of the bible briefly. A lot of Shvilists are very sad, since it could be prohibited soon, even to hike the Shvil Israel. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen