Samstag, 27. April 2019

27.4. Relaxed day in Tel Aviv with Arik

I enjoyed this relaxed Shabat day in Tel Aviv, the last day of the Pessach holidays. Originally I had planned to do a hike in the Karmel with Ami. But Amis friend who is a police man said we shouldn't do it, because of the traditionally long traffic jams at the end of the holidays. So I decided to stay in Tel Aviv with Arik and do the hike on Sunday. After we got up we went running at the beach. It was a bit cloudy - good for us. After we'd come back we had a late breakfast.
Later we went together with Arik's french friend Aurelie who is here on vacation to a restaurant called Grinberg. We sat outside and enjoyed the fellowship and the nice weather. Seven years ago Orili lived in Israel for 6 month, but she became homesick and went back to France. She is a French teacher and now regularly visits Israel.
Later I went to the beach, read my bible and enjoyed life. In the evening Arik and I played chess and finally he won the championship - congrats Arik!

Nice lunch in the Grinberg restaurant

Tel Baruch beach, my home beach in Tel Aviv





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen