Samstag, 22. Februar 2020

Ready to go

After finishing work yesterday and a good, long sleep I finished my preperations today.
My backpack without food and drinks weights 11kg, which is in my opinion o.k.. Last year I had more weight with me.

Its funny to observe yourself a little bit. Over the last days I enjoyed good food even more than normal. Since I already bought some dehydrated food for the Shvil, I could definately see the difference.

I found some great videos on Youtube about the Shvil.
The first one is about John and Judy from Eilat who are Trail angels and share a little bit having those Shvil hikers as guests.
https://youtu.be/7LRhnW6Pwb8
The other video is about a man who is also a Shvil Angel and built a hikers guest place in the forest next to his village in Tzvion in the North.

Both videos nicely show how incredibly friendly Israelis are and how special it is for everybody to serve Shvilists and being somehow part of the Shvil.

The last video I would like to share just makes me excited. Itˋs taken by a drone and is about the hike of Mount Carbolet which is one of the hardest but also best days on the Shvil.
I am really looking forward to it.
https://youtu.be/G8L7jWxsbSo


So let's get started soon.
Manni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen